- $210,000 in grants for Eastern Market, local-food industry will create jobs and bring business diversity to Detroit
- “Where the Wild Things Are” the Detroit edition
- D:hive, Opportunity Detroit launch Pilot pop-up program to bring more retail to Woodward
- Detroit students join millions globally to stand against bullying
- “Jane’s Walk” coming to three Detroit neighborhoods
September 19, 2012
August 15, 2012
Learn more on their Facebook Page
May 3, 2012
People who say, “There’s no place like home” haven’t been to Honor & Folly, a micro hotel along a revitalizing stretch of Michigan Avenue in Detroit’s Corktown neighborhood.
The inn, which can sleep up to four, makes typical boutique hotels look nearly corporate. The intimacy is owing to more than its petite dimensions. Proprietor Meghan McEwen furnished the second-floor space with vintage and handmade objects that lend a Euro-farmhouse feel. Read more at Hour Detroit.
April 18, 2012
What is Yelp’s Passport To Midtown all about? Celebrating (and infiltrating!) Midtown via cool & creative ways to connect people with great local businesses. It’s no secret… Midtown is loaded with an array of fantastic locally-owned businesses. Go check out this event in May!